[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] [ACTION REQUESTED] please review new oVirt look-and-feel patch

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Wed Apr 23 13:44:16 UTC 2014

Hi Greg,

so I have compiled it.
First of all it looks really nice!

I have tested it on FF 25 and it complains that the browser is not ideal, so maybe some of the things I have seen are not there on a proper browser...

Some issues I have found (will not provide screenshots just description. If you will need screenshot I will provide it):

crosscutting:
Checkboxes used to be chackable by clicking the label next to them, but with the new patch applied it is not working for me

specific:
- Host-> Network Interfaces subtab -> the table has broken layout (header is aligned to right and content to left)

- VM main tab -> Network interfaces subtab -> select a NIC -> right hand side table's header is broken
- VM main tab -> Snapshots subtab -> select a snapshot -> right hand side table's header is broken
- Storage main tab -> VM Import -> select VM -> Import -> select a snapshot -> subtab's (inside the dialog) table's header is broken
(this three are the same issue I would say...)

- VM main tab -> Permissions subtab -> add -> the search text textbox is different from the textboxes in other tabs
- Right click a running VM -> Console Options -> the dialog's action buttons are not aligned well (and also the text in them is not aligned well)

have a nice day,
Tomas