[ovirt-users] Unable to move disk to another data domain

Daniel Erez derez at redhat.com
Wed Apr 23 19:57:21 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Another possible issue could be that the disk's template is missing
on the target domain, in this case you should first copy the template disk
to the target domain. In case of live migration, currently the target domain
should be of the same type as the source domain (you should have an indication
of the exact problem with a tool-tip when hovering the blank target select-box).