[ovirt-users] ovirt 3.4 hosted-engine static IP

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Fri Apr 25 07:45:32 UTC 2014

I agree Sven, and you probably missed my response ;)

The simple answer is that there are endless networking typologies and configurations,
so most admins would first configure the relevant networking and only then install
additional software (ovirt in this case).

See my other reply, and let's discuss it there if needed.

Doron