[ovirt-users] Hosted engine datastore crashed on adding a new datastore

Klas Mattsson klas at hekla.nu
Fri Apr 25 12:17:28 UTC 2014

Hello,

The logs: http://hekla.nu/ovirt/ (seemed a bit rude with 1.5 MB in a mail).

Secondly, a couple of developments.

First of all, the entire NFS store crashed, no other machine could
access it.
The error might very well be on that server (not ovirt related).
This did mean that the hosted-engine went down, the entire VM.
After the NFS store came up again, it was possible to start it from the
host without any issues and the storage was added.
I could also add another datastore without a hitch after that.

The same thing happened after uploading a windows 2012 iso, the upload
went fine (and that datastore was fine) but the other datastore crashed
afterwards.

I later uploaded a virtio iso and that went fine.

Thank you for any assistance.

With my best regards
Klas Mattsson