[ovirt-users] Using Virtio-SCSI passthough on SCSI - Devices

Daniel Helgenberger daniel.helgenberger at m-box.de
Fri Apr 25 14:22:14 UTC 2014

Hello Itamar,

sorry - forgot to mention that.

I cannot 'see' the device in oVirt as external LUN. This might because
dm-multipath is ignoring this device for some reason unknown to me; I
only see the dm'ed LUNs.

I did not temper with multipath.conf so far because it seems to be
managed by ovirt...

cheers,

--

Daniel Helgenberger
m box bewegtbild GmbH

P: +49/30/2408781-22
F: +49/30/2408781-10

ACKERSTR. 19
D-10115 BERLIN

www.m-box.de  www.monkeymen.tv

Geschäftsführer: Martin Retschitzegger / Michaela Göllner
Handeslregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg / HRB 112767