[ovirt-users] [QE][ACTION NEEDED] oVirt 3.4.4 RC status
sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Aug 13 03:41:13 EDT 2014
We're going to start composing oVirt 3.4.4 RC on *2014-09-09 08:00 UTC* from 3.4 branch.
- Please be sure that 3.4 snapshot allow to create VMs before *2014-09-08 15:00 UTC*
- Please be sure that no pending patches are going to block the release before *2014-09-08 15:00 UTC*
- If any patch must block the RC release please raise the issue as soon as possible.
A bug tracker  has been opened and shows no open blockers.
There are still 10 bugs  targeted to 3.4.4.
Excluding node and documentation bugs we still have 6 bugs  targeted to 3.4.4.
Whiteboard Bug ID Status Summary
network 1001186 NEW With AIO installer and NetworkManager enabled, the ovirtmgmt bridge is not properly configured
network 1048880 NEW [vdsm][openstacknet] Migration fails for vNIC using OVS + security groups
network 1112688 NEW [Neutron integration] Log collection is missing for Neutron appliance
node 988341 NEW Should not create bond when report an error in configuration process
node 995321 NEW remove existing efi entries "oVirt Node Hypervisor" in UEFI menu failed
node 1023481 ASSIGNED Sane and working default libvirt config
node 1097735 NEW "Reboot" button failed to work in progress_page with serial console to install ovirt-node iso.
sla 1059309 NEW [events] 'Available memory of host $host (...) under defined threshold...' is logged only once
storage 1111655 NEW Disks imported from Export Domain to Data Domain are converted to Preallocated after upgrade...
virt 1126887 POST recovery of VMs after VDSM restart doesn't work on PPC
Maintainers / Assignee:
- Please add the bugs to the tracker if you think that 3.4.4 should not be released without them fixed.
- Please update the target to 3.5.1 or later for bugs that won't be in 3.4.4:
it will ease gathering the blocking bugs for next releases.
- Please fill release notes, the page has been created here 
- If you're testing oVirt 3.4 nightly snapshot, please add yourself to the test page 
Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at redhat.com
More information about the Users