[ovirt-users] 答复: Error after changing IP of Node (FQDN is still the same)

ml ml mliebherr99 at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 3 18:57:18 UTC 2014

ok, i now removed the nodes and added them again. Same FQDN. I still get
"Start SPM Task failed - result: cleanSuccess, message:
VDSGenericException: VDSErrorException: Failed to HSMGetTaskStatusVDS,
error = Cannot acquire host id, code = 661"

I also got some error.

Now whats the deal with that host id?

Can somone please point me to the way how to debug this instead of pressing
some remove and add buttons?

Does someone really know how ovirt works under the hood?