[ovirt-users] RAID Expanded

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:18:57 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

My apologies if this is a re-post, but I don't recall seeing any replies.

I've just added some new LUNS to my SAN, and when I go to edit the
main storage domain I don't see them, however if I try say "New
storage domain" the LUNS show up. Can I add in the additional LUNS to
my existing storage domain?

Thank you.

Regards.

Neil Wilson.