[ovirt-users] Proper way to change and persist vdsm configuration options

ybronhei ybronhei at redhat.com
Tue Aug 5 17:32:04 UTC 2014

Hey,

Just noticed something that I forgot about..
before filing new BZ, see in ovirt-host-deploy README.environment [1]
the section:
VDSM/configOverride(bool) [True]
     Override vdsm configuration file.

changing it to false will keep your vdsm.conf file as is after deploying
the host again (what happens after node upgrade)

[1]
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-host-deploy/blob/master/README.environment

please check if that what you meant..

Thanks,