[ovirt-users] ovirt with 389 server inactive groups

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 16:06:25 UTC 2014

I have ovirt engine running and connected to a 389 server with the
memberof plugin enabled and working properly.

I can add users and assign them to roles without any issues.

when I look at a user I can see all the LDAP groups they are a member of.

when I run engine-manage-domains  -action=validate it tells me the
domain is valid.

here is my problem when I try to assign a role to an LDAP group it
looks like it works but in the general tab when under the group it
tells me the status is Inactive.

dose any one know how to enable the group?