[ovirt-users] New member and first question...

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 17:12:11 UTC 2014

By the way David have you ever done a Red Hat kickstart with the nobase option.
You get an OS install thats as stripped down as possible. you can even
create a node for ovirt which is smaller than the ESXi install base
last I checked. just be aware you will not have many of the tools you
would normally expect to see for example bind-utils isn't installed so
the box wont have nslookup or dig unless you install it.