[ovirt-users] oVirt italian translation

Giorgio Bersano giorgio.bersano at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 13:05:23 UTC 2014

Hi oVirt UX team,
we (Gianluca and me) are slowly progressing on the job of having
italian as a fully translated language in oVirt.

One of our problems is that we don't know what will be the outcome of
our work until an italian embedding release will be available.
Probably the first one will not be something to be really proud.
To have a prototipe to get a glance of how it is now would be really
useful, don't care about general quality.
So I asked Sandro if could it be possible to have italian translation
in the 3.5RC release at the point where it is now (almost 35% done)
and then remove it from the official 3.5 release but he said it is not
on his possibilities.

An alternative he suggested was to have a "special" 3.5 development
branch (something like ovirt-3.5-ita) just to give us the opportunity
to get a taste of what it would be in the end.

Please tell us what do you think about.
Thanks, Giorgio.