[ovirt-users] Network Address Change

Paul.LKW paul.lkw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 17:07:09 UTC 2014

Hi All:
I just has a case, I need to change the oVirt host and engine IP address
due to data center decommission I checked in the hosted-engine host
there are some files I could change ;

in ovirt-hosted-engine/hosted-engine.conf
ca_subject="O=simple.com, CN=1.2.3.4"
gateway=1.2.3.254

and of course I need to change the ovirtmgmt interface IP too, I think
just change the above line could do the tick, but where could I change
the other host IP in the cluster ?
I think I have to be lost all the host as once changed the hosted-engine
host IP as it is in diff. sub net.
Does there any command line tools could do that or someone has such
experience could share?

Best Regards,
Paul.LKW