[ovirt-users] ovirt with 389 server inactive groups

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Sun Aug 10 19:50:52 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Please open a bug, I am unsure that it will be addressed before 3.5, as we have done major rework for the authentication and authorization to make it much more versatile. Even if there will be a fix it will be provided to 3.4.z.

It will be best if you want to test this scenario in 3.5 release candidate and the new ldap provider, so we can address the issue before 3.5 release if exists.