[ovirt-users] oVirt italian translation

Giorgio Bersano giorgio.bersano at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 08:24:47 UTC 2014

> Hi Giorgio,
>
> you can apply patch http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/31262/ and patch http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/31263
> ('master', draft) and build in development environment in order to see the results of your Italian
> translation up until now in the 'master' version of the 'ovirt' Zanata project.
> If needed, I will create patches for the 'ovirt-engine-3.5' code-branch / 'ovirt-3.5' zanata-version
> as well - let me know if this is needed.

Hi,
I'm now in a place where I've limited connectivity so there is nothing
I can tell about (and will be so for a couple of weeks more). I think
Gianluca is coming back from his holidays so let's see what he thinks.

> reminding in this opportunity that you should keep the Italian translation updated in both the
> 'ovirt-3.5' [1] and 'master' [2] versions of the 'ovirt' Zanata project.
> Currently, the Italian translation completion in 'master' stands at 32.19% and in 'ovirt-3.5'
> it stands at 34.31%, which implies that you may have been updating translations only in 'ovirt-3.5'
> recently - so just pointing out that updating those translations in 'master' as well is extremely
> important: updating the translations in only the 'ovirt-3.5' version will result in translations
> regressions in future ovirt-engine releases.

Don't worry, we are keeping the two branches in sync but in the
'master' branch I'm marking as "Fuzzy" those translations that I think
I have to revise with Gianluca.
So the difference you see in the percentage of completion as Zanata
doesn't count those phrases as completed.

Bye,
Giorgio.