[ovirt-users] el7 node iso for 3.5?

Fabian Deutsch fdeutsch at redhat.com
Mon Aug 11 09:37:31 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Are there plans for an el7 based ovirt node iso for ovirt 3.5?

Hey Paul,

yep - we are actually working on el7 support. And the current master should be in a not to bad shape.

We still need to see when we switch to provide el7 based Nodes, which is not only limited by the code readiness but also by the supporting infrastructure, which needs to be migrated to el7.

- fabian