[ovirt-users] Spice / VNC / noVNC : browser side default config

Frantisek Kobzik fkobzik at redhat.com
Mon Aug 11 11:25:46 UTC 2014

Hi Nicolas,

you're right - most settings are stored only on client browser local storage only. If i'm correct, you can only affect per-engine default value of client console mode (i.e. which client is used for invoking console [browser plugin/native client ...]).

Storing per-protocol options is not implemented, however it could be a nice future feature.

Cheers,
Franta.