[ovirt-users] oVirt italian translation

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Mon Aug 11 17:31:45 UTC 2014

I've found a few different paths to the RPMs, which probably point to
the same RPMs eventually, but to be on the safe side:

go to the relevant status page of the #2 job, i.e.:
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_create-rpms_merged_italian_translation/label=centos6-host/2/  [for centos]
or
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_create-rpms_merged_italian_translation/label=fedora19-host/2/ [for fedora 19]
or
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_create-rpms_merged_italian_translation/label=fedora20-host/2/ [for fedora 20]

click on the "Expand All" link-button (see http://i.imgur.com/kW5emZe.png)
and download the RPMs under the "exported artifacts" node in the tree.

good luck!

----
Regards,
Einav