[ovirt-users] New member and first question...

David BERCOT ovirt at bercot.org
Tue Aug 12 09:42:34 UTC 2014

Hello,

If I understand well, the ISO node is the best solution to have the
"smallest" OS, but maybe I will have problems with some functions, like
SSH keys, integration with Centreon, etc... Daniel Helgenberger said :
"all changes you make manually do not survive a reboot".

So, the best option is to install a basic OS (for me, a Debian one),
and then, to add oVirt-node packages...

Now, let's go ;-)

Thank you.

David.