[ovirt-users] Network Address Change

Paul.LKW paul.lkw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:12:39 UTC 2014

Hi Fabian:
Yes, it is my main concern will the Engine still recognise the node(s)
as there is no mechanism to knowlege the Engine the change when I change
the well known ifcfg-... files, and I think it will not detect the
change automatically
In my case it is just 30 more VMs and I could reinstall the host of
course but when it is few hundure VMs there should ne great issue using
oVIrt. However I have to try as just 3 days remaining for the data
center decommission.

BR,
Paul.LKW

於 12/8/2014 16:04, Fabian Deutsch 提到: