[ovirt-users] [QA] [ACTION REQUIRED] oVirt 3.5.0 RC2 status

Adam Litke alitke at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 17:36:52 UTC 2014

On 12/08/14 17:43 +0200, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
>Hi,
>tomorrow we should compose oVirt 3.5.0 RC2 starting at 08:00 UTC
>We still have the following blockers list:
>
>Bug ID	Whiteboard	Status		Summary
>1127294	storage		POST		Live Merge: Resolve unknown merge status in vdsm after host crash
>1109920	storage		POST		Live Merge: Extend internal block volumes during merge

There are several patches for master (6) that must be merged and
backported to 3.5.  Thanks Francesco for your reviews (I will repost
the series this afternoon for followup review).  I would appreciate a
look by those I've included as reviewers (you received a separate
email from me) so we can converge on these ASAP.

--
Adam Litke