[ovirt-users] Mount crashed vm image.

Grant Pasley grant at xtranet.com.au
Wed Aug 13 04:04:08 UTC 2014

thank you maor for your feedback,

i will most certainly try your suggestion wrt attaching disk to another
vm, i have googled a bit though on the process to do this and don't seem
to be having much success.
does anyone know where i can find the documentation for this process?
unfortunately i did not get around to making a snapshot before the
system crashed, so my only hope of retrieving the
data is to attach and access the image from another vm.

thanks,

grant.