[ovirt-users] cancel ticket in ovirt-engine

mhd aymanrifai000000 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 07:55:01 UTC 2014

hi....

my scenario: i have multi server installed rhev or ovirt-engine and one
sever installed rhevm or ovirt-engine ..... and i bought thin client which
connect by spice to rhev server and controll them...

i can use thin client for connect to rhev server but the problem every
connect i should make new ticket for spice protocol....

when i run vm by rhevm interface the log for vm in this path
:/var/log/libvirt/qemu/vmname.log  is  seem run qemu command and enable
options for vm,,,

my question how i can add this option (disable-ticket) when user start run
vm ???

 another mean i want cancel ticket or make it lifetime ....

thanks..

i my question not understaded please tell me...