[ovirt-users] list of answer file parameters?

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Fri Aug 15 10:59:41 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Hi,

The simplest way is to perform setup and record the answer file.

You can even <Ctrl>C at the summary confirmation question and answer file will be generated for you without installing anything.

Full list is available at /usr/share/ovirt-engine/setup/ovirt_engine_setup/, seek *.py and look for @osetupattrs with answerfile=True. Maybe in future we can have utility to extract all with description.