[ovirt-users] GlusterFS Distributed Replicate HA with KeepAlived

Humble Devassy Chirammal humble.devassy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 13:37:43 UTC 2014

Hi Punit,

If you are using gluster volume for virt store, it is always recommend to
enable /considering virt store use case mentioned here :
http://gluster.org/documentation/use_cases/Virt-store-usecase/

Regarding how to add bricks to the volume , you can refer #
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Storage/2.1/html/Administration_Guide/sect-User_Guide-Managing_Volumes-Expanding.html

The virt store use case enables quorum which ideally resolves the
possibilities of split brain.

Please feel free to revert if you come across any issues.

--Humble