[ovirt-users] Why Ovirt do not have - User community Forum

Brian Proffitt bproffit at redhat.com
Mon Aug 18 13:58:48 UTC 2014

Chandrahasa:

(Apologies for the delayed reply, I was on vacation.)

This is an ongoing debate in the oVirt community. On the one hand, a forum would lend itself well to the benefits you describe, but on the other hand, the community has grown comfortable with the mailing list format. We have considered both, but separate "channels" could divert attention away from either channel.

Currently, we are exploring an upcoming Mailman 3 tool, known as hyperkitty, which should enable using the mailing list content much more like a forum. This *should* give us the kind of access you are describing.

Peace,
BKP