[ovirt-users] GlusterFS Distributed Replicate HA with KeepAlived

Humble Devassy Chirammal humble.devassy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 08:55:40 UTC 2014

The 'referred' mount point is the 'gluster server IP' and the VM behaviour
depends on the Gluster Volume availability as discussed before.

Reg#localhost instead of server IP, I havent tried this, but logically it
should work. You may test it. Also there is an option called
'backup-vol-file-servers' [1] , which should serve(if I am not wrong in
interpreting the mentioned mail thread )the same purpose.

--Humble