[ovirt-users] Master Storage goes Inactive - Failed to activate Storage Domain

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Sun Aug 24 16:35:16 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Hi Chris,

In the partial log that we have, we see two issues:
1. mailbox monitor cannot write to mailbox - critical
2. commands sent to supervdsm fail - critical

The supervdsm issue may cause the mailbox issue - it is used to perform operations
as root.

We need all 3 logs to understand the issue on your machine.

Please also attach /var/log/vdsm/supervdsm.log

We need to see the logs since the last boot of this host.

Nir