[ovirt-users] Ovirt Hang after adding to ManageIq

Chandrahasa S chandrahasa.s at tcs.com
Mon Aug 25 04:23:59 UTC 2014

Dear Oved Team,

Ovirt version is 3.4.

Regards,
Chandrahasa S
Tata Consultancy Services
Data Center- ( Non STPI)
2nd Pokharan Road,
Subash Nagar ,
Mumbai - 400601,Maharashtra
India
Ph:- +91 22 677-81825
Buzz:- 4221825
Mailto: chandrahasa.s at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Consulting

From:   Oved Ourfali <oourfali at redhat.com>
To:     Chandrahasa S <chandrahasa.s at tcs.com>
Cc:     users at ovirt.org
Date:   08/24/2014 05:06 PM
Subject:        Re: [ovirt-users] Ovirt Hang after adding to ManageIq

Can you send us more details?
What version of ovirt? Can you attach the logs? Anything special you did
in manageiq after adding ovirt?
Thanks
Oved
On Aug 22, 2014 9:49 AM, Chandrahasa S <chandrahasa.s at tcs.com> wrote:
Dear Team,

Need you Help.

I have added Ovirt to ManageIq, after adding Ovirt Manager started to
hang. Observed CPU utilization going high.

Once I removed it back everything gone ok, any one faced same issue ? any
resolution ?

Regards,
Chandrahasa S
Tata Consultancy Services
Data Center- ( Non STPI)
2nd Pokharan Road,
Subash Nagar ,
Mumbai - 400601,Maharashtra
India
Ph:- +91 22 677-81825
Buzz:- 4221825
Mailto: chandrahasa.s at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Consulting
and/or attachments to it are strictly proibited. If
please notify us by reply e-mail or telephne and
and any attachments. Thank you