[ovirt-users] Ovirt Hang after adding to ManageIq

Prasad Mukhedkar prasad at mukhedkar.com
Mon Aug 25 17:23:37 UTC 2014

Could you reproduce the issue again and provide "|top-output.txt" file
after running "top -n 10 -b > top-output.txt" command. What I believe
*might happening* is postgres threads are eating the cpu. Also, Make
sure that you're running ovirt-engine on recommended hardware configuration.

Regards.
Prasad Mukhedkar