[ovirt-users] Ovirt and Fedora 20

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 02:59:07 UTC 2014

I followed the instructions on
http://www.ovirt.org/Quick_Start_Guide#Install_oVirt_Engine_.28Fedora_.2F_Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux_.2F_CentOS.29
for installing ovirt on a Fedora 20 instance.  I
expanded jboss-as-web-7.0.2.Final into /opt/jboss-as-web-7.0.2.Final and
ran "engine-setup --jboss-home=/opt/jboss-as-web-7.0.2.Final".

Everything appeared fine however the web interface will not start, the
following appear in the console.log file:

Could not load Logmanager "org.jboss.logmanager"

I looked for that error in reference to ovirt but did not find anything
relevant,  hoping someone on this list can point me in the right direction.

Sorry if this was double posted, it was not in my sent item and it was late
yesterday when I thought I sent it.

--
Jamie Bohr