[ovirt-users] VM Snapshot Problem

Punit Dambiwal hypunit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 06:14:14 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I am facing one strange problem with the snapshot of the VM...let me
explain ....

I have one vm called “vm1” & i have created the following snapshots :-

1)      2014-08-20 First Snapshot

2)      2014-08-21 Second Snapshot

3)      2014-08-22 Third Snapshot

Now if i try to restore the VM(means commit) with Third Snapshot...other
two snapshots will exists..

But if I restore the VM with First Snapshot...VM will restore successfully
but it destroy the other 2 snapshosts (Second Snapshot & Third Snapshot)..that
means both the other snapshots will be disappear....

Please let me know is this the limitation of Ovirt or it's any setting
problem...

Thank you.