[ovirt-users] Ovirt Hang after adding to ManageIq

Oved Ourfali ovedo at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 07:43:12 UTC 2014

I remember seeing such an issue with the alert log being too large and it causes some issues, although I think it didn't reproduce easily / fixed.
CC-ing Eli which handled a bug on that recently, although, iirc, it didn't reproduce.

In addition, we support in oVirt REST sessions, so it would be best for projects link manageiq to work with that, rather than authenticating every time they do an API request.
Alissa - can you check whether they use REST sessions or not? Also, do we have a contact there that will be willing to change that if needed?

Chandrahasa - I also asked what happens when restarting the engine. Did you try that?
Do you have a process information like requested below?

Thanks,
Oved