[ovirt-users] VM Deployment By Template

Punit Dambiwal hypunit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 09:47:03 UTC 2014

Hi Itamar,

To edit the disk size are you referring this "Another way i got is create
the VM with 1GB virtual template and expand the disk size after
deployment...but the problem here is disk will expand...but it will not
done any changes in the existing partition table..that means after expand
disk you need to manual login in to server and make the changes with the
help of fdisk and lvm commands..."

Or it's different then the upper one...please let me know how to perform
this...if any screen shot you can provide for better understanding..

Thanks,
Punit