[ovirt-users] info about ovirtmgmt bridge config in master

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 12:11:05 UTC 2014

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 1:40 PM, Piotr Kliczewski <pkliczew at redhat.com>
wrote:

> > >     raise SSL.SSLError("%s, client %s" % (e, address[0]))
> > > SSLError: unexpected eof, client 192.168.122.51
> >
> > Gianluca, does this show repeatedly when `vdsClient -s 0 getVdsCaps` is
> > called manually?

yes

> > Piotr, can you guess what may cause this?
> >

> Having information above it looks like ssl handshake failed or disconnect
> happened
> during handshake. How easy it is to reproduce it?

The original problem was configuring AIO on master so that I could merge
the italian translation patch.
I also started this thread you can check where I detailed other information

http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2014-August/026824.html

It seems my problem arises because I install packages from master but I
don't run engine-setup right after that.
I shutdown and restart the server and run engine-setup and I have this
reproducible problem regarding SSL (because several services are marked as
start at boot during install).
If I run engine-setup right after install without reboot I don't have this
problem, but in current master (as of 22/08; not tried yet following
versions) I have the other reproducible problem

[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Closing up': No permission to read file:
/etc/pki/vdsm/keys/vdsmkey.pem

This is for AIO setup. For 3.5 as of 22/08 all was ok (I didn't try the
middle "reboot" workflow with 3.5)

Also for master + italian patch at 12/08 AIO setup was ok too (supposing to
run engine-setuo right after install)

Gianluca