[ovirt-users] Functionalities of GlusterFS (vs VMFS)

David BERCOT ovirt at bercot.org
Thu Aug 28 07:27:22 UTC 2014

Hello,

Well, I did not have success with my questions ;-) May be you have
considered they were too far from oVirt...

For the first one, after further research, I've found that it is OK
(GlusterFS over FC [SAN mode])...

But, about performance, I can't find useful results... Do you have
links about GlusterFS vs other FS (VMFS, GPFS, etc...) ?

Thank you.

David.