[ovirt-users] RHEV

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Thu Aug 28 21:35:00 UTC 2014

I assume the same would apply in reverse.

Given our utter disappointment with Red Hat "support" (or more
accurately, the lack of it), we see no good reason to continue with RHEV
and will very likely switch to Ovirt when our current subscription runs
out. We've had far more support from this list than we've had from RH,
for which we thank the list.

regards,
John