[ovirt-users] [QE][ACTION REQUIRED] oVirt 3.5.1 RC status
sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Dec 10 03:07:54 EST 2014
We have still blockers for oVirt 3.5.1 RC release so we need to postpone it until they'll be fixed.
ACTION: Being so near to winter's holidays we need to discuss the new tentative date for RC in today sync meeting.
The bug tracker  shows 2 open blocker:
Bug ID Whiteboard Status Summary
1160846 sla NEW Can't add disk to VM without specifying disk profile when the storage domain has more than one disk profile
1168709 virt NEW Hosted Engine VM is listed as paused after upgrading from 3.4.4 to 3.5.1 snapshot
In order to stabilize the release a new branch ovirt-engine-3.5.1 will be created from the same git hash used for composing the RC.
- ACTION: assignee please provide ETA on above blockers
- Please be sure that 3.5 snapshot allow to create VMs
- Please be sure that no pending patches are going to block the release
- If any patch must block the RC release please raise the issue as soon as possible.
There are still 63 bugs  targeted to 3.5.1.
Excluding node and documentation bugs we still have 42 bugs  targeted to 3.5.1.
Maintainers / Assignee:
- Please add the bugs to the tracker if you think that 3.5.1 should not be released without them fixed.
- ACTION: Please update the target to 3.5.2 or later for bugs that won't be in 3.5.1:
it will ease gathering the blocking bugs for next releases.
- ACTION: Please fill release notes, the page has been created here 
- If you're testing oVirt 3.5 nightly snapshot, please add yourself to the test page 
Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at redhat.com
More information about the Users