[ovirt-users] [QE][ACTION REQUIRED] oVirt 3.5.1 RC status
sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Dec 17 03:15:34 EST 2014
according to the new oVirt 3.5.1 schedule, we're going to start composing oVirt 3.5.1 RC on *2015-01-07 08:00 UTC* from 3.5 branch.
The new GA release date is now targeted to 2015-01-14.
VDSM team decided to release a new vdsm package as async release for 3.5.0. Due to issues with Fedora Koji Build System packages are not yet ready to
ACTION: VDSM team to follow up when the packages will be ready to be released.
The bug tracker  shows 1 open blocker:
Bug ID Whiteboard Status Summary
1160846 sla NEW Can't add disk to VM without specifying disk profile when the storage domain has more than one disk profile
In order to stabilize the release a new branch ovirt-engine-3.5.1 will be created from the same git hash used for composing the RC.
- ACTION: assignee please provide ETA on above blocker
- Please be sure that 3.5 snapshot allow to create VMs
- Please be sure that no pending patches are going to block the release
- If any patch must block the RC release please raise the issue as soon as possible.
There are still 62 bugs  targeted to 3.5.1.
Excluding node and documentation bugs we still have 41 bugs  targeted to 3.5.1.
Maintainers / Assignee:
- Please add the bugs to the tracker if you think that 3.5.1 should not be released without them fixed.
- ACTION: Please update the target to 3.5.2 or later for bugs that won't be in 3.5.1:
it will ease gathering the blocking bugs for next releases.
- ACTION: Please fill release notes, the page has been created here 
- If you're testing oVirt 3.5 nightly snapshot, please add yourself to the test page 
Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at redhat.com
More information about the Users