[ovirt-users] Hypervisor won't assign default gateway

Aslam, Usman Usman.Aslam at tufts.edu
Wed Dec 3 20:03:36 UTC 2014

I've worked around this issue by

Flipping the DEFROUTE parameter on both vlans
AND
Adding "net_persistence = ifcfg" to "/etc/vdsm/vdsm.conf"

I'm sure this isn't ideal but it works. If I update configuration using the web UI, it requires me to manually edit and flip the DEFROUTE argument again.

Is there a way to control how this flag is setup?

Thanks,
Usman