[ovirt-users] [OUTAGE] ovirt.org wiki outage report [07/12/14]

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Dec 7 08:25:30 UTC 2014

fyi,

ovirt.org wiki page was down today from 01:33:07 IST till 10:22 IST.

REASON:
=======
after logging into the openshift gear, seems like there was 99.9% space taken.

RESOLUTION:
deleted some logs from $OPENSHIFT_MYSQL_DB_LOG_DIR, and restarted mysql using 'ctl_app restart'.
space is still not great - at 84%, so we'll need to think soon how to resolve this.

wiki is up now and seems to working well.
infra - we should look into migrating to a new gear maybe? or extend again the existing one.

Eyal.