[ovirt-users] Info on changing IPA server hostname in oVirt

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Wed Dec 10 16:54:31 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

unfortunately no.
you add a new profile and assign permissions from the new profile, remove the previous using manage domains when done.

> Or what to do with the previous domain configuration? Do I "only" run a sort
> of force-delete command for the IPA domain configuration and then oVirt
> would take care of removing the already configured permissions associated to
> this domain?

as far as I know when you remove the legacy domain using engine-manage-domain the permissions are invalidated.

I am adding yair that can probably help more in the legacy provider, but please consider upgrading to the new provider as the legacy will not be supported but for regressions.