[ovirt-users] Drive for hosted-engine storage failing. Must Migrate

Chris Routh routh at amateurwriting.net
Sat Dec 13 14:09:09 UTC 2014

I sort of had a feeling this day would come right from the moment I
setup the hosted engine.

When I set it up I put it on a smaller hard drive with an NFS share and
put the VMs on a different set of drives with NFS. The VMs have now been
moved to an iSCSI share on a FreeNAS box.

The hard drive that contains the hosted-engine is now failing, and I
have to move the contents of it to another drive, preferably without
destroying my cluster and recreating it.

How can I accomplish this?

Chris Routh