[ovirt-users] How to update zanata's source text ?

plysan plysab at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 07:03:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

When I'm trying to compile ovirt-engine-3.5 branch with pulled zanata
source files, I get webadmin compilation errors. And the error message lead
me to the outdated zanata translation
file: org.ovirt.engine.ui.webadmin.ApplicationMessages
The file has a source text called "{0} (VLAN {1})", but recent commit
b068ec755198c27e65f936809104ba5068cd8fd2
has changed the text to "(VLAN {0})"

So is there a way to update the zanata's source text (text on the left) ?
It seems that I don't get any options to update it, I can only update the
target text (text on the right).

thanks.