[ovirt-users] Drive for hosted-engine storage failing. Must Migrate

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Sun Dec 14 07:08:43 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Just the drive itself? If can afford that, simplest would probably be to take
down everything, copy the disk to a new one, then start up.

If you can't afford the downtime, and/or have more complex needs (or setup),
you might want to give some more details, and/or describe (based on your setup
and needs) what you intend to do and what stops you from doing that.

Good luck,
--
Didi