[ovirt-users] Complete CentOS 7 environment

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Mon Dec 15 08:06:29 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Indeed, although:
1. I didn't yet try that myself (yet?)
2. The opposite direction (7->6) might fail, due to postgresql in 7
dumping data that the version in 6 fails to parse/accept.

> > Thanks,
> > Usman

It's likely that 3.5.1 will work, but contrary to nodes, there is not a big
difference between them for the engine.

--
Didi