[ovirt-users] storage offload capability

Paul Jansen vlaero at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 15 11:37:24 UTC 2014

Thanks Itamar.I heard the other day that NFS v4.2 is supposed to contain server side copy, so it's possible that we might see this kind of support in one of more storage domain available to ovirt at some stage perhaps next year (in Fedora at least).Is this something that Gluster will also likely provide in a subsequent release once we have proper gfapi support?
I'd be interested to hear if others on the list are clamouring for server side offload support in some form.