[ovirt-users] oVirt Neutron integration question

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Mon Dec 15 21:18:51 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

The answer file should be located inside the appliance under /root/packstack-answers.txt.
The steps for creating that answer file are detailed on [1]. First generated
by packstack and manipulated by the image creation process.

If you can't locate that file within your appliance, I'll upload one from testing.

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=ovirt-appliance.git;a=blob_plain;f=neutron-appliance/rdo-icehouse-centos-7-ml2-plugin.tdl;hb=f85ec25b564c51a196f836c9e1a9229577a032c2