[ovirt-users] How to update zanata's source text ?

plysan plysab at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 02:35:18 UTC 2014

Thanks for your responses.

If I want to make some translation updates in zh_CN, Is it means that the
workflow is first modifying ovirt source code translations and then update
it to zanata ?
But zanata has a user friendly UI and has features that translator likes.
So I think first modifying translations in zanata and then update it to the
source code is better. Just my thoughts :)

thanks.