[ovirt-users] Ovirt Node Heartbeat Settings

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Tue Dec 16 06:50:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

not sure if I understand correctly. Do you want to know the timeout after the host
will be considered non responsive and fencing will be executed on it? If so please
take a look at those:

http://www.ovirt.org/Automatic_Fencing
http://www.ovirt.org/Fence_kdump#Fencing_flow_with_fence_kdump

It's quite a complex part of engine so feel free to ask

Thanks

Martin